Adera seeks to provide sustainable employment opportunities for parents through the Open Door Employment Center.
- Training programs enhance both business and social skills
- Participants are then matched with an external training program in a particular vocation
- Once training is complete, Adera assists in creating a small business or finding employment with a local business in Addis Ababa
- Adera continues to provide both counseling and guidance throughout the employment process to ensure ongoing success
- Our goal is to equip parents to provide for the needs of their families
The Open Door Program has successfully trained and found employment for numerous woman in Addis Ababa.